SUMMARY ROTARY PROFILE
Inducted into the Rotary Club of Accra – South as a member on 20th July 2004 and loaned the classification Property Development. She has held various positions in her club over the years: Fundraising Chair, Treasurer, Sarge – at – arms, Director, Membership Chair and Foundation Chair, Club Trainer. She was the club’s President in the year 2011-12 during which year the Club attained 100%PHF, and also steered them to become the only club in the district to be 100%+1.
She was invited to be an Assistant Governor mid year during PDG Winfred Mensah’s term of governorship for D9102. She also served as Assistant Governor for PDG’s Maurice Edorh, Dorothe Guonon and Sam Worentetu. She was the DGSR for the formation of the RC of Accra – Tesano in 2013 – 14. GD Yvonne has been a resource person for District Assemblies in Ghana, Togo, Benin and Niger from 2014 to date.
From 2014 to 2016 she has served as District Vice Chair for Foundation Fundraising, Ghana, and the Peace Scholarship Chair. 2016-18 She was the District Vice Chair for Foundation, Ghana.
She has also held various positions on Ghana’s HOC committees over the years and was a member of the Rotary Family Health Day Committee. She has undertaken numerous resource positions at the District’s Foundation, Membership and DTS Seminars.
- Resource person for the West African Project Fair 2019, Monrovia, Liberia.
- Served as a committee member for the West African Project Fair, 2017 held in Accra.
- She is also faculty member of D9102 Rotary Leadership Institute, Ghana, and a graduate of the Institute.
- Chair, Ghana @60 Celebrations 2018
- Chair, Rotary Foundation Fundraising Musical concert, 2017, 2018
- Championed the Walk for Rotary programme. 2014 to date.